Sunday, March 9, 2014

Wasting My Young Years

Share it Please







Dress-Modcloth
Chambray Shirt-Old
Booties-JC Penney

First of all, I apologize for the super delay on this look!
School has been keeping me really busy lately!
But! I'll be on break soon and hopefully will get to upload more often.

I've been seeing a lot of ways to wear tulle skirts lately.
I do not, though, own any tulle skirts at the moment and this dress with a tulle bottom was the closest thing I have.
So I decided to play with that a little bit and try to mix and match the dress with different tops to change the feel of the dress.

This was one of the tops I tried with the dress and I loved it!
I just love how it's a mix of casual and dressy!
It also felt a little bit country to me
Maybe it's the chambray shirt and the little booties!

Further down the road, hopefully I'll have time to post another look I did with this dress where I mixed it with another top to achieve a different feel!

What are some of your favorite ways to mix and match your clothing?
Let me know in the comments!

Stay tuned!
Wing :)



No comments:

Post a Comment