Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Once Upon A Dream

Share it Please





Red Sweater- Zara
Basic Sleeveless Maxi- Forever 21
Necklace- Boutique in Hong Kong
Belt- Forever 21
Studded Ankle Boots- Jeffrey Campbell for Free People

Sorry for the lack of post last week!
It was the first week back to school (cue sad face)...

Anyways, it got warm enough (but still slightly chilly) the other day that I got to wear this new sweater I got from Zara!

Now let me tell you about Zara.
There is not a Zara anywhere around where I live.
When I went back to Hong Kong this past summer, I was, at first, appalled by the price tags.
Then, on one fateful day, I stumbled across a huge Zara sale, and I've been in love ever since.

I love their style and quality, and, most of all, they have the best sales ever!
A couple weeks back, Zara was having a sale, and while we don't have one here, thank goodness I have internet!

I got this sweater for $15 as well as a dress ($19) and a sheer top ($19, which I will feature in my next post!)

Stay tune for my next post which will also feature my other Zara purchases! 

Wing :D




No comments:

Post a Comment