Friday, January 10, 2014

Casual Friday~

Share it Please

                   

White Lace Print S/S Top- Forever 21
White/Tan Striped Cardigan- Ebay (Here or Here)
Dark Wash "Jeggings"- American Eagle
Legacy Color-Block Purse- Coach
Daisy Studded Loafers- Jeffrey Campbell (On Sale Here)

Hey guys!
I hope you all are enjoying your Fridays!
It's been so cold lately but it's finally starting to warm up a little! (Thank goodness!)

This was an outfit I wore a while back when it was warmer still.
I just LOVE this Coach Legacy Color-Block purse! 
It's big enough for all of my stuff and the color is great for all seasons and easy to match with most outfits!

A while back, NastyGal was having a huge sale on sale deal going on and I bought these amazing loafers for around $60 (marked down from $252!).
I will do a post on those loafers at a later time. 
In the meantime, go check those shoes out at NastyGal while they still have it!

I have finally finished updating the look of the blog and hope you all like it!
My goal this year is to hopefully blog more.  Maybe once or twice a week. (*Fingers-Crossed*)

Anyways, have a great weekend~
Wing :)







No comments:

Post a Comment