Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!!!

Share it Please









Bow Lace Top-ModCloth (SameIn White)
Beaded Denim Shortie- American Eagle (Same)
Laverna Flats-Aldo (Same)
Necklace-From Hong Kong

Happy Labor Day, everyone!

Although I am coughing my lungs out and my nose is all congested as I type, that does not stop me from going to all the Labor Day sales out there!

It's still pretty hot outside today, so I put on these shorts that I got from American Eagle a few weeks back that were on sale for around $10!  (and they're still on sale, I believe!)
They fit so well and I love the beaded detail on it!

Scored some pretty good deal today too!
Maybe I'll do a post about what I got today later when I feel a little better!

Hope you all had an amazing day off, wherever you are! 

Until next time!

Wing :)





1 comment: