Sunday, September 8, 2013

Doggie Shirt+Maxi

Share it Please
















Doggie Top-Forever 21
Black Slit Maxi-TJ Maxx
Belt-Forever 21
Studded Purse-Michael Kors
Studded Boots-Jeffrey Campbell for Free People

This is currently one of my favourite shirts!!!

To be honest, I love dogs more than cats! But there just aren't many shirts with dogs on them on the market right now!  So I was super excited when I found this shirt!

I paired this look with these Jeffrey Campbell boots that I got from Free People a while back.
They're really durable and gives me a little extra height without being uncomfortable.

Along with the boots is the Michael Kors purse that I got before my trip to Hong Kong.
I absolutely love love LOVE this purse! It's huge and can hold a lot of weight.  
Plus it's super fashionable, can't go wrong with that!

Since I'm still trying to get over my sickness, I just did a simple braid for my hair.
The curls are done using the sock bun method.

Until next time~

Wing :D


No comments:

Post a Comment